ATS-70 is a state of the art, high performance electro optic sensor system, primarily designed for remote controlled weapon systems mounted on Armored Vehicles and Main Battle Tanks.
ATS-70 composed of Thermal Camera, CCD Camera and Laser Range Finder and it provides effective firing capability under severe weather and harsh battlefield conditions.
ATS-70 can be integrated on several weapon systems thanks to its compact structure and flexible mechanical mounting interfaces.
ATS-71 has a Laser Pointer as an extra property from ATS-70.
• Armored vehicles
• Remote Weapon Stations
• Main Battle Tanks
• Multi-Sensor Capability
• Uncooled Thermal Camera
• Eye-Safe Laser Range Finder
• Compact, Rugged, Military Hardened
• Freezing Capability (Day-TV/Thermal)
• Polarity Change (Thermal)
• Automatic Contrast and Brightness Adjustment (Day-TV/Thermal)
• Manuel Contrast and Brightness Adjustment (Thermal)
• Focus Adjustment
• Target Range Measurement Capability
• Laser Reflection Selection
• RS-422 Communication Interface
Detector Type : Uncooled, 8-12 µm
Detector Format : 640X480
Field of View:
Preset1(Narrow) : 4ºx3º (±%10)
Preset2 : 6ºx4.5º (±%10)
Preset3 : 10ºx7.5º (±%10)
Preset4 (Wide) : 18ºx13.5º (±%10)
Electronic Zoom : x2
Laser Range Finder
Type : Class 1, Eye Safe
Wavelength : 1.54 µm
Range : 100m - 10000m
Accuracy : ±5m
DAY TV Camera
Sensor Type : CCD/CMOS
Field of View:
7 Preset FOVs Between
Narrow : 2ºX1.5º (±%10)
Wide : 55ºX41.2º (±%10)
Continuous Zoom Capability Up To 25° Electronic Zoom
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.